Monday, October 10, 2011

Long Weekend

Abbey's Friday look for school :
Weekend pictures:






Thanks to Columbus, I had Monday off :) I spent the day with the kids at a local park. We had such an awesome time! The weather was perfect. The kids loved playing at the park, running through the leaves, and petting the farm animals. We went with a neighbor friend and just loved being outside. We met up with Daddy for a quick lunch, then it was back home for naps, bike riding, and another park. Whew!






And now...a video of the kids having a dance party with Daddy. Why doesn't Abbey have clothes on??? No idea. We don't really question Abbey's fashion these days!

No comments:

Abbey has a blog!

After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!

6-24-07

6-24-07

6-21-08

6-21-08

Big Girl!

Big Girl!