Saturday, May 4, 2013
Great Week
Last weekend Mark and I ran the Illinois Half Marathon down at U of I. I ran it in 2 hrs and 17 minutes and Mark was about 1 hr and 51 minutes. It was a great race-awesome course and weather. Thank you to Aunt Jenny for watching the kids!
We celebrated my 34th birthday on Thursday. I had a great night playing outside with the kids and then topping it off with Aurelio's pizza and a cake from Nana's. Life is good :) We will see my Mom and sisters this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abbey has a blog!
After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!



No comments:
Post a Comment