Saturday, September 29, 2012

Abbey the Photographer

Here are some pictures Abbey has taken recently.

Silly Pictures:





Duathlon:

What an awesome shot of us! hahaha Nothing gets better than the camera angled up towards you from a 5 year old's view :)


I ran 3 miles, then Mark biked 14 miles, then I ran another 3. We were Team Parson :) Our time was 1hr 45 minutes. We were very brave and brought the kids to the race by ourselves-and it turned out to be great!

No comments:

Abbey has a blog!

After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!

6-24-07

6-24-07

6-21-08

6-21-08

Big Girl!

Big Girl!