We celebrated my 33rd birthday by playing outside in the warm weather, eating a taco pizza from Begger's, and a surprise cake from Nana's. I had an awesome day! I am so lucky to have such a great family to celebrate with :) This weekend Mark and I are going out for a wine tasting and dinner. Woo-hoo! Thanks to Aunt Kim and Aunt Jenny for watching the kids.
The cake reads "Happy Birthday Mommy! We hope you had a very silly day!"
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abbey has a blog!
After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment