Abbey and Owen have been playing together more and more these days, which can be both fun and crazy. Any moment could end in laughter, tears, fighting, injuries, etc. Yesterday they were playing in Abbey's room for quite a while. I heard whispers and giggling-when I went to check on them I found Owen wearing a pink shirt that belongs to Abbey. It was pretty cute-I'm sure Owen will hate this picture one day:
***I took this with my phone and Abbey's hands came out blurry, not sure why.
Owen has his first-and hopefully last but I doubt it-black eye. He fell into a child size plastic table at the sitter's house. She felt awful and texted me several times, but I just kept reminding her that he falls ALL OF THE TIME.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abbey has a blog!
After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!

No comments:
Post a Comment