Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer Fun


 We spent several hours with some friends on the Kankakee River. Abbey went tubing for the first time and was very brave! It was such a nice day.


Here is a clip of Abbey and my coworker on the tube. I will warn you-I'm not the best person to be filming on the boat!

 Allison and Abbey-
 Screaming Wars-
 Sweet Boy-
 Pajama Party.....well, when it's super hot out Owen likes to wear just a diaper after his bath! Check out his farmer's tan :)

No comments:

Abbey has a blog!

After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!

6-24-07

6-24-07

6-21-08

6-21-08

Big Girl!

Big Girl!