Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weekend

Our camera is being fixed, so I don't have any new pictures.

Congratulations to Daddy for completing his first half marathon this weekend! Wow. He ran in Champaign and did really well.

 We also celebrated my birthday with a cake in the shape of a cupcake-wish I had a picture because it was so cool!

Abbey continues to dress up and call herself Alice ever since we saw the play Alice in Wonderland. It's pretty cute. Owen is trying hard to practice his walking. I need to get a video of him on here soon. He has been very playful lately and loves giving kisses to everyone.

No comments:

Abbey has a blog!

After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!

6-24-07

6-24-07

6-21-08

6-21-08

Big Girl!

Big Girl!