Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lazy Snow Day?

Not in our house! Blizzard 2011 brought about 14 inches of snow. We were all home today to spend a snow day together. As much as I would love to say we slept in-we didn't. But, we were very busy baking cookies, making cinnamin rolls, making a fort, singing "The Wheels on the Bus" to Owen, reading stories, drinking hot chocolate, and Abbey played outside for a little while. A day to remember :)

I just got the call to say that tomorrow will be a snow day too! No school!


 Mark is pulling Abbey on a sled in the yard-

 Sledding down a drift-






Hot chocolate-









Sledding in our front yard!




Owen loves to play with the kitchen set-


























No comments:

Abbey has a blog!

After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!

6-24-07

6-24-07

6-21-08

6-21-08

Big Girl!

Big Girl!