Sunday, November 7, 2010

Busy Weekend

Abbey and Owen are doing well. Owen is busy scooting around and Abbey loves it because she can play with him a little more these days.

 Kim, Jenny, and I ran the Hot Chocolate 5k on Saturday morning. Jenny made us cute shirts that said I'm Running For My Mom. Here is a picture of us before we left for the train-keep in mind it's 5:45am and so yes, we look tired! We all finished and enjoyed our chocolate treats at the finish line.

 Saturday afternoon, Mark took Abbey to a birthday party for our neighbor at the gymnastics center. She had a great time and now we're thinking of signing her up for the next session of classes starting in January.


No comments:

Abbey has a blog!

After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!

6-24-07

6-24-07

6-21-08

6-21-08

Big Girl!

Big Girl!