Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sleeping Moose

Owen started sleeping 12 hours straight through the night at about 4 months old. Then the summer hit and he was up each and every night at least once, sometimes twice. The night before I went back to work....he slept from 6pm until 6am and continued to sleep that way for the rest of the week! I hope this new habit continues!

Abbey and Owen are doing well back at daycare full time. I was worried that the adjustment would be difficult, but so far so good. I, on the other hand, could use another summer vacation with the kids! 2 school days down...about 180 more to go!

No comments:

Abbey has a blog!

After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!

6-24-07

6-24-07

6-21-08

6-21-08

Big Girl!

Big Girl!