Monday, August 9, 2010

End of Summer....

I can't believe how fast the summer has gone! I remember being almost nervous at the beginning-how will I survive with 2 little ones all summer long? Now I can't even think about leaving them all day. I'm sure we will all adjust soon.

Here are some pictures from the last week:




Abbey and Owen aren't sleeping well these days. Owen has THREE teeth coming in on the top and Abbey is in a bad habit of coming out of her room. THis makes me a little nervous with going back to work! Here is Owen sound asleep at last-a beautiful sight :)
Abbey loves pretending that she is going on a trip. She will pack bags and everything. Here she is getting things ready to go to Cousin Layla's House-
Mark and Abbey went to the Bears Training Camp-


No comments:

Abbey has a blog!

After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!

6-24-07

6-24-07

6-21-08

6-21-08

Big Girl!

Big Girl!