Monday, May 17, 2010

Update


Owen went to have his head measured this afternoon. His head stayed the same size, but the doctor wants to have an ultrasound done to be on the safe side.  I had a long discussion with her about his reflux because he lost 7 ounces from last month, which is a huge concern. He even started cereal recently and rarely acts hungry, so I was really surprised with the weight loss. He will get his weight checked again in 2 weeks and if there isn't any improvement the doctor will want him to see a specialist. Poor Owen :(

No comments:

Abbey has a blog!

After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!

6-24-07

6-24-07

6-21-08

6-21-08

Big Girl!

Big Girl!