Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day and am so thankful for my family. Abbey and I went to church with Grandma, Jenny, Kim, and Marty. Everyone came back to our house for pizza and to visit with Mark and Owen. After some much needed naps and shopping-I'll let you guess who did what-I took the kids to the park. Mark is working on a swingset for Abbey's birthday present, so he stayed home to get things organized. What a huge project!
Owen is doing very well with organic rice cereal and is eating it along with his midday feeding.  Grandma could hardly get the spoon into his mouth fast enough-the boy likes to eat!
Owen tried and tried to roll over this afternoon. Even though he started to get frustrated with himself, it was super cute to see him with such a desire to roll!

No comments:

Abbey has a blog!

After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!

6-24-07

6-24-07

6-21-08

6-21-08

Big Girl!

Big Girl!