Monday, October 12, 2009

Busy Weekend

Mark and I took Abbey to the doctor on Friday afternoon and found out that she does not have a cold-it's allergies! I couldn't believe it. Since Abbey wasn't sick, her three cousins came to visit from St. Louis. She had a GREAT time playing with Hannah, Layla, and Adam. We took the kids to a bounce place and even braved the park in the colder weather. It was a lot of fun for her to visit with Aunt Missy and Uncle Matt too. I'm still getting over my cold, so I tried to keep a safe distance from everyone, but it was great to see everyone. The kids won't get together again until at least the summer, so this was an important visit.

Abbey asked Uncle Matt if she could hold her one year old cousin Adam-he is such a good sport!

Layla, Abbey, and Hannah enjoying suckers after their dinner.
Two year old tub time!





Abbey managed to follow Hannah around for most of the weekend. She wanted to use all of her stuff-even put on Hannah's shoes. Luckily, Hannah didn't seem to mind :)






No comments:

Abbey has a blog!

After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!

6-24-07

6-24-07

6-21-08

6-21-08

Big Girl!

Big Girl!