Saturday, February 7, 2009
Girls Weekend
Mark went ice fishing this weekend, so Abbey and I are enjoying some girl bonding time. We visited Grandma and Aunt Kim, then came home and spent some time outside. It was 63 degrees here today-awesome! We played in the yard and then took the dogs for a walk. Max is learning quickly how to walk on a leash next to Charlie and the stroller. We must look like quite a circus walking in our neighborhood, but I don't care! We had a great time together.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abbey has a blog!
After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment