Sunday, December 7, 2008

Too Cold!


It is WAY too cold here already! I used to think that I would miss the cold and snow of Chicago if I ever moved somewhere warm...I'm starting to reconsider! Abbey has had a runny nose all weekend. Since she hates having her nose wiped and literally runs the opposite direction when she sees anyone coming near her with a kleenex, it has become a fun game :) Abbey had her 18 month pictures taken early this weekend by a former co-worker who comes to our house.

Here is a sample:

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The Aunt Shelly Picture Package: 1- 5x7, 1-wallet :)

Melanie M. said...

Such a cute picture - I love the pig tails!! :)

Abbey has a blog!

After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!

6-24-07

6-24-07

6-21-08

6-21-08

Big Girl!

Big Girl!