This morning when I went in to get Abbey out of her crib whe must have been really excited about something...because I was grabbing some clothes for the day and next thing I knew she flipped over the railing and was on the floor. Yep-she fell out of her crib! It was awful. The doctor didn't want to see her unless we started to notice other issues, so Grandma took over. Thank you Grandma! Abbey is just fine, with the exception of a bump on the back of her head. Poor baby!
Be sure and nominate me for Mother of the Year......
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abbey has a blog!
After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!
2 comments:
Kids jump out all the time! She'll never remember. I'm sure she'll be fine :)
I think you need a few more incidents before we can nominate you!! It must be a mom thing that makes them want to flip out. Matthew did it in January when I said - give me just a second I will be right there. Next thing I knew he was on the floor!! Don't feel bad :) Glad she's fine!!
Post a Comment