Monday, July 28, 2008

Too much fun!

Abbey's Aunt Missy and Uncle Matt gave her a fun play tunnel for her birthday. She enjoyed herself in the tunnel for a full TWENTY-FIVE minutes by herself this afternoon! That's hours in the world of a 13 month old. Thanks Aunt missy and Uncle Matt! Here is a little clip for your enjoyment.


1 comment:

Kimberly Frew said...

wow 25 minutes?!! I love how she has the phone in her hand...haha

Abbey has a blog!

After some pressure (you know who you are!) Mark and Beth have created a blog for Abbey. It's hard to believe that she is almost 13 months old by now and how fast this last year has gone. Abbey is taking many steps at a time these days along with her crawling. Her words include da-da, uh-oh, hi, hi charlie, and possibly thank you....notice that ma-ma isn't included in her list yet! I don't take it personally-I get all of the hugs and kisses a mommy could ask for from this sweet baby. Being a teacher is awesome because I'm able to get a taste of being a stay at home mom in the summer. Abbey loves to play with her toys and dog Charlie, tear things apart, pull on the toilet paper roll, climb anything she can get her little hands and feet on, push her shopping cart, go into the pantry, among other fun games:) We adore her and will try to add to this blog weekly to share her with you!

6-24-07

6-24-07

6-21-08

6-21-08

Big Girl!

Big Girl!